Fabby Followers

Monday 26 September 2016

Christmas Gift Box - Polkadoodles Crafting

What a fantastic New Collection
This time I am sharing with you a really lovely little box
I cut it on my portrait andd you can find the file right here at Sandra's
This was cut on Kraft card to give plenty of stability
How neat is this I love the way it all opens up

I will be sure to make plenty more of these
I popped a little festive candle in but you caould maybe add chocolates or cookies
 I used one of the lovely papers from the collection to decorate (so lush)

adding Mr and Mrs Gingerbread (ohhhh another idea to add mini gingerbread)

I decorated the top, layering up and finally added a matching ribbon, a snip of lace, a little shredded paper and a brad on the drawer
Thank you for looking
xx
I would like to enter this into
Hiding in my craftroom - Anything Goes
My Sheri Crafts - Christmas
My Time To Craft - Not a Card
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes


9 comments:

Unknown said...

Love how it all folds. x

What I Created Next said...

Blooming gorgeous xx

Scrappin Sue said...

Very pretty
Thanks for sharing at Brown Sugar Challenges x

The Art of Creating said...

Beautiful!

MagsB said...

Jan, this is so pretty! I love the sweet Polkadoodles image, and the flowers on the lid are gorgeous! A really clever make! Thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge!

love Mags B DT x

MagsB said...

I'm an idiot! I meant 'Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft.' D'OH!

love Mags B x

Barbara Washburn said...

Terrific box/card! Looks like a lot of work went into it. Thanks for sharing with Craft Rocket Challenges. Barbara DT

Raquel said...

I love this! I love how you created this box / book project and how you decorated it. Well done!

Thanks for sharing with My Sheri Crafts

Glenda said...

Beautiful box! Thanks for sharing with us at My Sheri Crafts!

Glenda's Cards

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...