Fabby Followers

Sunday 24 July 2016

Embossing and Die Cutting

Ohhh I had great fun yesterday 
Since getting a portrait cutting machine I have become lazy with my dies , so yesterday out came my big shot and with a quick flick over with the duster, found my box of dies and off I set.
I found some stunning dies not even opened but they were must have's at the time I'm sure
I found a lovely rolling rose die from Sizzix, I had to try that one out!


I cut two card bases from 12 x6 from white card stock to make 6x6 cards - (I wish on hindsight I did 7 x 7 there was so much more I wanted to add)
Card 1
I used a lovely peacock embossing folder , it is so very pretty .
I used a circle die on the center
Matted onto blue cardstck
I then die cut some swirls and flourishes, Flowers leafs and butterfly.
The butterfly I cut twice so I could give it a blue center.
I then die cut a smaller circle and stamped on the sentiment.



Card 2
Again using a pretty 6x6 embossing folder - I adore this one it gives you so much room for the center.
I cut the clock out on my portrait 
The swirls and flourishes and leafs were die cut
and there are those beautiful flowers  I mentioned earlier.
I finished of with some baby blue pearls.
After finishing this card I thought it might make a lovely wedding card , changing the time to the time of the wedding , and popping there names into the center


Thank you for looking 
xx
I would like to enter this into
Card 1
Broken Fairy - Anything Goes with embossing
Crafty Friends - Use your dies
Happy Little Stamper - Anything Goes - Dies
Through The Purple Haze - Peaceful Harmony

Card 2
Digistamps4Joy - Anything Goes dies
Chocolate Coffee & Cards - Use a number

6 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Oh! Such Beautiful cards, love the baby blue and white and the dies are gorgeous.
Faith
x

DistinctiveLMNts said...

So lovely! Glad you pulled out your dies. They made the cards beautiful. Thanks for joining us for TTPH challenge.
Lisa (DT)

What I Created Next said...

Really pretty. Welcome back to the land of dies xx

caroline said...

Beautiful card Jan thank you fir join us at broken fairy design. Hope you will join us again.
Caroline dt

laurie said...

So soft and pretty! I love that embossed background,too. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers!

Rahmat said...

Lovely monochromatic card, love the dies used here, thanks for joining us at HLS.

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...