Fabby Followers

Friday 12 February 2016

Pink & White

Happy Friday :-)


This week over at 


Hop on over you could win some fabby prizes 
*****You can use any type of colouring medium*****
 new stockist for Graph'It, so you can now purchase your markers from 


This week our Challenge is ...... Pink & White

I just love pinks, so this is one of my favourite challenges ever, ever. I loved my image to , I was lucky enough to colour up Magical Woodland from our lovely sponsors All Dressed Up - you can find her in there store right here

I used the following colours
and the palette for my colour inspiration

Skin - 4125, 4150, 4135, 3120
Hair - 9303 - 9306
Pinks - 4101, 5110, 5120
White Shake'It

I added on a legnth of ribbon and a little bow, some cut outs which I coloured to match, a few card candi's and a Birthday Wishes stamp to finish

2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So very pretty and a delightful image in pink.

Eve's Been Reading said...

Beautiful my lovely, soft and gorgeous and compliments the image perfectly x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...