Fabby Followers

Wednesday 30 September 2015

Music Maestro

Happy Wednesday Everyone

This I am afraid to say is my last challenge on the DT with The Paper Shelter, I am so busy right now that some things Im afraid have to give
I have loved being apart of the DT for the last year and am very sad to be saying Goodbye
I would just like to add a massive Thank you to the lovely Shirley who is just the best team leader , Thank you Shirley for making me feel so very welcome in the team xx

Soooooo here we are with a brand new challenge over at The Paper Shelter

Pop over and join us look at what you might win!!





I have used the lovely image
coloured with Graph'It Markers
Is'nt he so much fun!!


2 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Morning Jan, Im really heartbroken that you are leaving youve been such a brilliant Team Member and such stunning work and designs that youve created have given such a boost to The Paper Shelter, and this weeks Tag is just so cute and fabulous. Good Luck for your future ventures Im sure you will go far, and I know that Patty is routing for you all the way. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Julie Odil said...

Jan, this is fantastic! I love that keyboard tag behind the fabulous conductor. Wonderful!

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...