Fabby Followers

Tuesday 3 March 2015

Fredericka Camille Mum to be

It's Digi Choosday 
Have you joined our Facegroup page??
We have started something new you get to vote each week on your favourite DT makes and you could win a prize!!
So what are you waiting for pop across and Vote, Vote Vote!!

This time our challenge is.....
 Mother's Day


 For my take on Mothers Day I thought I would take a different approach. I have used the lovely digi image Fredericka Camille Mum to be  coloured her with Graph'It Markers .

 I cut the popcorn box on my portrait and added some scrummy toffee popcorn . The socks, bib. teddy and vest are all from the Baby Boom  download collection that you can find here , 
glued onto cocktail sticks 

and a legnth of pink beads to finish  xx

I would like to enter this into
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
Country View Challenges - Anything Goes
Quirky Crafts - Pretty in Pink
Just Inspirational - Mothers Day
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Sweet Stamps - Girly
TTCRD - Anything Goes
Try it on Tuesdays - Pearls for Girls

What I have used

18 comments:

Eve's Been Reading said...

I love the symbolism between the popped popcorn and the soon to be mum. A great make and coloured beautifully as always! Y x

What I Created Next said...

Stunning make this week again, Scatty. Love how you've coloured Frederick and the way everything looks together.

Tina Goodwin said...

I love this! The images you used are adorable and well colored. Thank you for joining the challenge at Through the Craft Room Door.
Tina Dt

Karon said...

This is so cute!!! TFS

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely project, thanks for joining us at TIOT! Valerie

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, love the colouring.xx

Moni said...

Great idea!!! So funny.

Furrbster said...

What a brilliant idea! Lovely image and colouring.
Hugz Tinz

Dawn said...

Great project, I could eat that popcorn right now lol x

NicoleDesigns said...

This is adorable.... Love the popcorn box you made... xo Nikki

My name is Cindy said...

Great little project! Thank you for sharing at tiot cindy dt

Jane Savage said...

So clever, Jan! Looks fabulous! xxx

Caz said...

Love this Jan, brilliant xxx

Moni said...

Beautiful project!!! Thank you for joining us at Quirky Crafts Challenges. Monica.-DT

Mrs.B said...

Great project and so girly
Thanks for sharing with us at TioT
Avril

Unknown said...

Gorgeous project!!! Thank you for joining us at Just Inspiration Crafts - Jo Baker - DT

Lula said...

Gorgeous, girly project! Thanks for sharing it with us at TioT challenge.

Unknown said...

Mmmm, very tasty project.xx

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...