Fabby Followers

Monday 25 August 2014

Little garden Sally

Happy and very wet Bank Holiday here in the UK
I thought this would be a perfect image to show as lots of gardening gets done on Bank Holidays but here in the South West its chucked it down all day
I guess it will be a craft day 
I have used this lovely little digi by artbymiran
Little garden Sally and you can find her here.

Sally is also available with a background but as I had already planned my project I got without.
I have coloured her with Graph'its
How cute is she!

The pop up box was cut on my portrait
The little bee's and butterflys are dies
Thanks for looking
xx

I would like to enter this into
artbymiran - Anything Goes (2nd entry)
Glitter n Sparkle - Use some Butterflies
Allsorts - warm, sunshiney colours
Kitty Bee Designs - in the garden
My Time To craft - Food and drink



9 comments:

Diane said...

Yep wet here too Jan !!

Artbymiran images are very cute and so is your box card !!

hugs Diane xx

PS you and Caz ought to be on their DT....:)

Vic said...

Cute card! love the colours...and those bees ans butteflies really finish this card. lovely! thanks for sharing with us at Glitter n Sparkle - Vic, DT x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

How cute is this Jan love the sweet image and design of your box card. Love Alison xxx

brenda said...

What a pretty pop up box Jan, I really must try one of these sometime.

Thanks so much for joining in my Sunshiny theme at Allsorts this week.

B x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is brill, Thanks for playing on My Time to Craft this fortnight, Love Hazel (Didos)xx

Wendy L said...

Looks fab, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Great box card, so pretty.

Mummylade said...

Lovely colours! Thank you for sharing at Allsorts this week!

Julie said...

This is cute and so perfect for our challenge!

Thanks for joining us at Kitty Bee Designs for our In the Garden Challenge! hope you can stop by again soon!

Julie x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...