Fabby Followers

Sunday 20 July 2014

Another Christmas Card


Never at this time of year have I ever made so many Christmas Cards, I will be sooooo prepared 
The delightful little collection will certainly stir your
Christmas Mojo

 **FESTIVE HOLLYBOBS Work & Play Collection
And what a cutie I used
I coloured him in
skin 4115,4155, 4170, 3210
Hair/boots 2120, 2110, 1210
Blue 7170, 7165, 7160, 7130
Red 6150, 5240, 5250, 5220
White Shake Graph'It 
The papers and Bow are all from the collection.
I do hope he gets his Christmas kiss
xx
 


I would like to enter this into
Winter Wonderland - Blue Christmas
Hiding in my Craft Room - Christmas in July
Sunflower Fields Designs - Anything Goes
We Do Doobadoo - Spotty and Dotty


9 comments:

Liz's creative corner said...

Wow this is fabulous, love the shape and design, thanks for sharing with us at we do doobadoo, hugs Liz xx

nwilliams6 said...

Jan, this is awesome! What a fun shape and the coloring is awesome. Wow! Hugz!

Unknown said...

Adoreable and I love the shape of the card, what a great idea...... like a decoration for Christmas and a card all in one. Thanks for joining us over at HIMCR for the challenge this week.
Lisa
Ljcreation.blogspot.com
HIMCR DT

Diane said...

Hiya Jan, just thought I would pop in and say what a FANTASTIC shaped card !!

I'll give him a kiss or two....:)

hugs Diane xx

Polkadoodles said...

ADORE this one Jan, so clever! xx

Marie Bingaman said...

This is a fabulous shaped card, and an easel card to boot! Love it! :)

Unknown said...

Very nice! Like the way it stands up with the snowflake, the image is too cute!

Unknown said...

Very nice easel card. The image is very cute and playful!

Eileen said...

What a fabulous easel card. Love the image you have used and coloured so beautifully. Thanks for joining in with the Winter Wonderland challenge this week, and good luck
Eileen x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...